The Crafting System Episode 24: 100 Percent a Little Shit
(Alternate but ultimately too long title: Look Around At How Lucky We Are To Be Alive Right Now [In Space].)
We also mention:
- The two Lauren Groff books Ness foolishly read back-to-back are “Arcadia” and “Fates and Furies.” (And then she read seven romance or romance-light novels — including The Glamourist Histories by Mary Robinette Kowal — in a row to cleanse her black soul.)
- Lou Box Top by Sew DIY
- Critical Roll
- Lots of love for BioWare (and hate for Kaidan because duh)
- Yes, HamiltonxMass Effect is a thing, and it’s beautiful.
- Fallout 4.
- Oh, and Ness wasn’t shitting on curly hair. It was a “Scrubs” ref. Dang, Eris. Dang.
And now for Ness’ Fun Time Fanfic Corner: The Khirsah editon:
- “A Dragon Age Fairy Tale” series. (The first is the one Eris read.)
- Sexy water times with Blackwall.
- M!HawkexAnders series.