The Crafting System Episode 23: Give Me Elves, or Give Me Death
Trigger warning: We briefly discuss a fictional character’s suicide from 42:08 to 43:22. Please skip that as needed, and take care of yourself.
- “Mass Effect.”
- “Dragon Age: Origins.”
- Ness’ (not Bell’s) robot boyfriend. (See also: “The Boy Is Mine.”)
- Crunk Crafting.
- Morristown Festival of Books.
- “Washington: A Life” by Ron Chernow.
- Naomi Novik.
- Organization for Transformative Works.
- Episode with Kirstin of OTW.
- V.E./Victoria Schwab.
- “Sorcerer to the Crown” by Zen Cho.
- “The Long Way to a Small Angry Planet” by Becky Chambers.
- “The Handmaid’s Tale” and “The Blind Assassin” by Margaret Atwood.
- “The Dispatcher,” “Lock In” and the Old Man’s War series by John Scalzi. (Here, have a review of “The End of All Things” and an interview with Scalzi by Ness!)
- “Fellside” by M.R. Carey.
- “Fates and Furies” by Lauren Groff.
- “Gena/Finn” by Hannah Moskowitz and Kat Helgerson.
- The Pancake Sex Book Club where we tore apart “Emma: A Modern Retelling” by Alexander McCall Smith.
- “Pride and Prejudice and Zombies.”
- The Dragon Age episode of Fan Friction with Sam Maggs, Katey, Meg and Ness.